Thursday, December 24, 2015

POST #34: JESUS' SERMON ON THE MOUNT: Pure in heart... sinful to sinless... It's about the cross...

Matthew 5:8
"Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see GOD."
.



PSALM 51:7-9
"Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones YOU have crushed rejoice.
 Hide YOUR face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity."
.

When I look at this passage in Psalms it screams purity of heart on so many levels. On the most basic of levels, the writer is saying... "GOD I have no agenda except to trust YOU!" Like a child relies on a parent, these words show pure reliance on our HEAVENLY FATHER.

.

GOD, I have full confidence that YOU will:

1. Cleanse me...

2. Hear me...


3. Wash me...


4. Let my bones...

5. Hide YOUR face...


6. Blot out...


.
And, what is amazing, GOD, is that it is what YOU do.... not what I do... that gives me the confidence to say...


1. I will be clean!


2. I will be whiter than snow!


3. I will hear joy and gladness (again or for the first time)!


4. My bones will rejoice!


5. I will have sins YOU do not see!


6. I will have those sins blotted out!

.
So thankful that JESUS came to this earth... 
lived a SINLESS life...
and then suffered immensely on the cross 
to purify me from my sin!!!
.
What great verses to put on our hearts today:

.
PSALM 51:7-9

7 __________ me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
______ me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8 ___ ___ hear joy and gladness;
___ ___ ______YOU have crushed rejoice.
9 _____ YOUR face from my sins
and _____ _____ all my iniquity.
.




Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they ____ ___ ___.


PSALM 51:7-9

7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be ______;
wash me, and I will be _______ ____ ____.
8 Let me hear ___ ___ ____________;
let the bones You have crushed ________.
9 Hide Your face ____ ___ _____
and blot out ____ ____ ______________.
.


~BLESSED~
Oh, the JOY!!!

GIGATTAATTGIG

No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG