Friday, December 11, 2015

POST #31 - JESUS' SERMON ON THE MOUNT: BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART...


Over the last few months, I've been sharing about Jesus' first words of His "Sermon on the Mount, called the "Be-attitudes".  As a follower of Jesus Christ, I...


  1. ...Have the promise of being part of the Kingdom of Heaven by being "poor in spirit", understanding my place in the Kingdom in relationship to JESUS CHRIST, the KING of kings and LORD of lords.
  2. ..."Mourn" over my sin and the condition of this lost world, being comforted by JESUS CHRIST, The Eternal  Comforter.
  3. ...Choose to be "meek" and gentle, as I follow JESUS CHRIST, my Guide and Example  (without complaining/whining).
  4. ..."Hunger and thirst for righteousness" and am filled with The Bread of Life and Living Water.
  5. ...Live a life of "mercy", modeling JESUS CHRIST, the great Mercy Show-er
  6. ...Choose "purity of heart" over contamination of worldliness, as I live in step with JESUS CHRIST, the Holy One.



 

Join me, over the next week, as we look at this new beatitude and sing this song together, Turn My Heart, Oh LORD:




BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART!

OH, THE JOY!

No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG