Saturday, October 6, 2012

10.6.12 EVERYBODY HAS A STORY! Sean learned that ecoming part of HiStory includes overcoming the negative voices of the past!

I have a friend named Sean who was a contestant on THE BIGGEST LOSER - several seasons ago. Sean attended York College when my husband and I taught there.  Sean's story includes being adopted, as a child, and suffering from deep abandonment issues all the way through school and into adulthood. I

n the following link, you'll meet Sean. Please take note what Coach Bob said to Sean. 





Bob became Sean's "teacher" who said,
"You can TRUST me Sean!"
.
 There is no one who Sean can TRUST
more than Jesus Christ. 
That is why Sean has made his life story part of HiStory!
 
Sean now knows deeply
that His heavenly Father is around for the long haul!
 
~GIGATTAATTGIG~

No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG