Thursday, October 22, 2015

POST #18: JESUS' SERMON ON THE MOUNT: Blessed are the meek - Transformation!

Today, I thought, once again, about how hard transformation is.

So who is it that designs and carries out a butterfly's transformation? The butterfly? It's maker? Both? I'm not a butterfly expert. I have observed them. I have been to The Butterfly Palace in Branson, Missouri. I've shared with you before that I learned there that some of the most beautiful butterflies often took the longest time coming out of the cocoon.

What I do know about butterflies, I've used to make application to my own life:

If at any time during this pre-designed transformation process the butterfly decides that she can't take it anymore, she's going to get hurt. Flapping her wings and "kicking and screaming" when she's only half way through the transformation cycle will only result in broken wings, severed appendages, and possibly death. If she survives the process while "kicking and screaming" she will most probably have life long scars.
.
The butterfly that allows for the pre-designed transformation process to take it's course, no matter how long the process, is wise!
.
When it happens, the results are beautiful and blessed!
.
BLESSED ARE THE MEEK...

OH, THE JOY!
GIGATTAATTGIG

No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG