Friday, September 25, 2015

POST #7 - JESUS' SERMON ON THE MOUNT: POOR IN SPIRIT... TRANSFORMING... CRUCIFYING... BLESSED... OH, THE JOY!

Friday, September 25, 2015



What do you see when you look in the mirror?  I like to stand in front of the mirror and say, "Mirror, mirror on the wall... do you see JESUS in me at all?"
.
If the mirror could talk, it would answer back, "JESUS says that living in HIS kingdom starts with being poor in spirit. How's your spirit, Patti?"

It reminds me of a few verses in the Bible.  One scripture, I have heard my mother-in-love paraphrase, over the years, in reference to herself - Galatians 2:20, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; and it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, who loved me and gave HIMself for me."    
.
heart emoticoIt's the beginning of TRANSFORMATION!
.
"BLESSED are the poor in spirit, 
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."  
Matthew 5:3 

~Oh, the JOY~

No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG