Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012: 30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 7

 
 
 I am thankful for the number 7:

·  On the 7th day, God rested.

·  In scripture, the number 7 symbolizes completeness or perfection.  

·  Today, November 7, 2012 God remains complete, perfect, and sovereign.  He is my KING!  He is the KING of kings!

·  On November 7, 1967 my grandpa went to his eternal rest. (He did not become a Christian until late adulthood, after I climbed up on his lap and told him that I was sad because we would not get to be in heaven together).

·  On November 7, 1970 I went on my first date with Steve and the rest is HiStory.

·  On November 7, 1991 my friend Derrick started for his eternal rest when he chose to be baptized to make Jesus Christ as his LORD and Savior.

·  Today, November 7, 2012 celebrates the 42nd year since my first date with Steve and I am thankful how God continues to forge us into His will, His character, His Oneness… 
 
GIGATTAATTGIG 
 

No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG