Sunday, November 4, 2012

2012: 30 Days of Thankfulness-Day 4


 

 

 

 







 

 Thankful 4 the 4-runners! They are those who precede and indicate the approach to others.

Jesus, is our main 4-runner who not only preceded us,
but modeled for us how to live our lives… including how to give 4-giveness!  So thankful that Steve and I had 4 parents who were 4-giving 4-runners who modeled how to live like Jesus!  What a blessing!

 GIGATTAATTGIG

As I prepare to join other Christians in communion, to celebrate our chief 4-runner and His ultimate act of 4-giveness, I keep singing this gospel song:

Tell them that I love them,

that I died to set them free

Tell them there’s an answer for everything they need

Tell them there’s 4giveness

and there’s hope in suffering.

The truth never gets old, so say it again and again

Tell them that I love them.  

Grace is still amazing!

There is power in the blood!
 



And the old rugged cross is enough!
 

 


No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG