Saturday, November 3, 2012

2012: 30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 3


Thankful that I have a personal relationship with the 3 dimensional God of the universe, who is God The Father, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit.  His love permeates His relationship with me!  He is mine!

My – All in all

My – Beloved Blessing

My – Creator and Comforter

My – Desired Deliverer

My – Eternal Life

My – Faithful One

My – Good Shepherd and Teacher

My – Holy One

My – I AM

My – Just Judge

My – King of kings

My – LORD of lords and Light

My – Merciful Messiah

My – Name above all names

My – Omnipresent One

My – Powerful Passover Lamb

My – Quieter of my winds and waves

My – Rock

My – Savior

My – Truth

My – Unfailing love

My – Victory

My – Wonderful Way, Word, and Wisdom

My – eXample

My – Yahweh

My – Zion stander

So thankful that God is mine and I am His!

No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG