Monday, January 11, 2016

POST #39: JESUS' SERMON ON THE MOUNT: So thankful! Sweet peace!

Today is 1/11/16.  As I continue considering JESUS' "be-attitudes", I've meditated on several things in the last 11 days: 
.
I am a symbolic thinker.  Often times, when I see multiple #1's together, it settles my soul... it reminds me of peace...the Prince of Peace:
.
1)  11 - two ones together remind me of the path... the journey of life that leads me to an eternity with JESUS. So thankful!  Sweet peace!
.
2)  11 - two ones together remind me of two friends walking side by side, giving support to one another, on the journey.  Best friend?  JESUS!  Sweet peace!
.
3)  111 - three ones together remind me of our three in one GOD:  THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT.  So thankful!  Sweet peace!
.
4)  1111 - four ones together remind me of JESUS and me walking together along the path or life OR me hanging out with our amazing three in one GOD. So thankful!  Sweet peace!
.
5)  1111 - four ones together also remind me of the family of GOD walking along this path of life together, with our big brother JESUS... who paid our debt... who erased our sins... who forgives us when we fall short... who is there for us 24/7... So thankful!  Sweet peace!
.
Isaiah prophesied, "For unto us a CHILD is born, unto us a SON is given: and the government shall be upon HIS shoulder: and HIS name shall be called 

  • WONDERFUL, 
  • COUNSELOR, 
  • THE MIGHTY GOD, 
  • THE EVERLASTING FATHER, 
  • THE PRINCE OF PEACE."  Isaiah 9:6

.
That CHILD came and lived on the earth for 33 years! That CHILD, THE PRINCE OF PEACE grew up and said,  
"Blessed are the peacemakers, 
for they shall be called the children of GOD."
.






 BLESSED!

Oh, the JOY!
GIGATTAATTGIG

No comments:

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG