Sunday, April 26, 2009

2009: APRIL 26 TO MAY 2 - YOU ARE THE EVERLASTING GOD

We know that Life is Hard, but God is Good, so we say, GIGATTAATTGIG!.
.
After you read this post and watch the video, join us with a comment about a time when you saw the goodness of our EVERLASTING GOD during a really hard time. We'll have a drawing on May 2 with the names of those of you who leave comments and the winner will get a framed print done in beautiful calligraphy by artist Cindy Grubb. This is what is taped above my computer screen as reminder:
.


Do you not know?


Have you not heard?


The Everlasting God,


the LORD,


the Creator of the ends of the earth


Does not become weary or tired.


His understanding is inscrutable.


He gives strength to the weary,


And to him who lacks might


He increases power.


Though youths grow weary and tired,


And vigorous young men stumble badly,


Yet those who wait for the LORD


Will gain new strength;


They will mount up with wings like eagles,


They will run and not get tired,


They will walk and not become weary.


Isaiah 40:28-31
.




.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this for my wall to help me remember always what God has done for me. I am a fairly new christian and have no such items in my house- what a great start this would be:)
Thanks
Pat
plshake@gmail.com

Organized Nutrition said...

when my dad was sick an dying 6 yrs ago, The lord lifted me up made me stong... i was only 25 and it was so hard....

Wanda said...

Oh yes he is! Oh yes HE IS!
I love it.

Anonymous said...

Just recently my grandfather passed away. My family enjoyed a host of blessings after his passing -- people gave us so much, and so many helped my grandmother especially, that it was hard NOT to see God's perfect and merciful hand in action.

OUR PRAYER FOR CHIP BLOECHER: FULLY HEALED! FULLY RESTORED! GIGATTAATTGIG